28.12.09

The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.

Photobucket
Last night was muchos fun. Around 2.00 a.m. it started to rain so unexpectable much and noisy. At first I thought it was hail, then I opened the french window and saw the heavy rain shower. It was so pleasant and attracted me so much, that I took off my socks, put an old tee on and walked into the shower. I couldn't bear standing more than half a minute there, the rain was freezing and it was very windy, but I somehow could feel every particular raindrop pouring down on my skin.
Photobucket
Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope! I think I could, if I only knew how to begin.
Photobucket
Menschen streben nach Perfektion. Dabei ist Perfektion der Weg, nicht das Ziel.

There was a period in my life when I didn't dream at all. My sleep was black. Fortunately, I found the way back this mysterious world, maybe it's a way of escapism. You sometimes have to believe in the magic that is hidden behind some things, to experience them. I do believe in magic now.

Listening to: Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet

Keine Kommentare: