22.09.10

jupiters opposition

I woke up at ca. 4.30 am. this night. I had left the CD of "Ξύλινα Σπαθιά" running and the moon was shining right into my window, because I had forgottent to close the shutter. A perfect bright round slice of light was hovering in the night sky, and right beside it was Jupiter. I remembered that it was Jupiters opposition, so I pulled out my telescope and watched this fascinating luminary and his 4 moons. Too bad, that I haven't bought an adapter yet, to assemble my Canon with the telescope. It would have been a wonderful picture.


There are many great films I missed to watch, so I made a list of the movies I have to see:

  • Into The Wild
  • Children Of Men
  • James And The Giant Peach
  • Pan's Labyrinth
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Sid & Nancy
  • Me Without You
  • The Science Of Sleep
  • Blow
  • Prozac Nation
  • Addams Family Values
  • This Is England


These pictures are probably a month old. God knows, we look stoned as hell.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Listening to: my cat howling, and giving birth to her beautiful kittens. (-:

Keine Kommentare: