08.01.11

mist

Photobucket
This kitty on a dumpster is perfectly portraying my current mood.


Photobucket


Lack of empathy is the main problem of the human species, including myself in not possessing it(empathy). Maybe it is an error to expect people to care in the first place. I don't think that a drive through foggy roads really helps cleaning up thoughts. It is divine though, especially when the car ride is long, the clock past midnight and the mist very dense.

Close friends will leave once again, disappearing into the ends of this country, leaving me behind in this grey town. I spent wonderful hours in the past two weeks with them. Why can't the fucking clock fall asleep?



Note: I should stop depending on my external sourroundings for happiness; it is unhealthy for the soul.

Listening to: Leonard Cohen - Famous blue raincoat

Keine Kommentare: