30.01.11

Werewolf

Woke up at 6 o'clock this morning, convinced I had not studied for the test. I could not sleep after that, went down to the kitchen, made myself a mint tea, and read Anna Karenina.

Ioannina weather is constantly changing, you can never plan a walk through the woods, you never
know when the next lightning is going to smash you
down. Bitchy weather.

Valentine left for Corfu once again. We went for coffee yesterday, I felt joy seeing her after that long time. She is always able to draw a smile on your face.

Till now, I always thought my life was a surreal place to be ,but that's nothing in comparison to other peoples experiences.Some got mind experiences,other real life surrealism.




“There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”








Listening to: Fever Ray - Keep the streets empty for me
Luscious magic.





Photobucket
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: