My cells dance jazz. Sometimes. Today it's dark wave.
One sweet little beast came and visited me yesterday. Bernadette was flying around midnight through my room, I woke up because of her noisy wing beat. When I switched the light on, she was hanging on my bookshelf. She later disappeared through the french window.
Exorcisms, dark spirits, and screaming cats; the world I more or less choose to attend in my sleep phase.
I will pack my cases one day, and abandon my body.
My book list has grown to 4 pages. Here are some books I have collected:
- Ulysses - James Joyce
- The Counterfeiters - Andre Gide
- Howl - Allen Ginsberg
- The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
- Sophie's World - Jostein Gaarder
- The Sound and the Fury - William Faulkner
- Swann's Way - Marcel Proust
- The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
- Dead Souls - Nikolai Gogol
- Les Misérables - Victor Hugo
- The Brothers Karamasov - Dostoevsky
- Der Steppenwolf - Herrmann Hesse
- Siddharta - Hesse
- Die Verwandlung - Franz Kafka
- Franny and Zooey - J.D. Salinger
- On the Road - Kerouac
- Brida - Paulo Coelho
- The Art Of War - Sun Tzu
- Ham On Rye - Charles Bukowski
- Empire Falls - Richard Russo
- Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
- 1984 - George Orwell
- Leaves Of Grass - Walt Whitman
- The Rum Diary - Hunter S. Thompson