04.04.11

Bernadette, the bat

Photobucket
My cells dance jazz. Sometimes. Today it's dark wave.

Photobucket
Photobucket

One sweet little beast came and visited me yesterday. Bernadette was flying around midnight through my room, I woke up because of her noisy wing beat. When I switched the light on, she was hanging on my bookshelf. She later disappeared through the french window.

Exorcisms, dark spirits, and screaming cats; the world I more or less choose to attend in my sleep phase.
I will pack my cases one day, and abandon my body.

My book list has grown to 4 pages. Here are some books I have collected:
  • Ulysses - James Joyce
  • The Counterfeiters - Andre Gide
  • Howl - Allen Ginsberg
  • The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
  • Sophie's World - Jostein Gaarder
  • The Sound and the Fury - William Faulkner
  • Swann's Way - Marcel Proust
  • The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
  • Dead Souls - Nikolai Gogol
  • Les Misérables - Victor Hugo
  • The Brothers Karamasov - Dostoevsky
  • Der Steppenwolf - Herrmann Hesse
  • Siddharta - Hesse
  • Die Verwandlung - Franz Kafka
  • Franny and Zooey - J.D. Salinger
  • On the Road - Kerouac
  • Brida - Paulo Coelho
  • The Art Of War - Sun Tzu
  • Ham On Rye - Charles Bukowski
  • Empire Falls - Richard Russo
  • Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
  • 1984 - George Orwell
  • Leaves Of Grass - Walt Whitman
  • The Rum Diary - Hunter S. Thompson

Keine Kommentare: