30.04.11

Hey remember that time when I would only read Shakespeare? Hey remember that other time when I would only read the backs of cereal boxes?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lately, I'm like a mobile pharmacy, taking pills, nasal sprays, vitamins. I mostly can't stand my cyclothymic self anymore, these days are pure hell. I don't know if that is because of pressure, but looking into my future, all I can see is black caves. My brain is swirling through pages I have to learn by heart, which I would rather replace with Sylvia Plath, Ferlinghetti. Much has to be vomited on my poor journal, events and thoughts which I have collected this past week, unable to handle them in my current state.

I watched this wonderful movie yesterday. Words cannot describe Dead Poets Society, at least I can't find them, you have to watch for yourself. Robin Williams is brilliant in it, as always.


Listening to: Nico - These Days

Keine Kommentare: