31.05.11

Another floor, another ceiling, counting stars with dubble meaning.

It's frightening when the world around you is unable to feel, but it tears you apart when yourself is crossing the wall through insensibility and apathy. I am walking through town feeling like a ghost, glances piercing through my body. I am immune now to their words, their laughter, their sorrow.
There are few souls with whom I can share my ratty thoughts, which understand my situation by telling them just the slightest. I miss their companion, even though I am in that classic isolation-situation.

Note: "Anger is just one letter short of danger."
Listening to: Silversun Pickups - Three Seed



Photobucket
Photobucket
Above photos taken by Thanasis.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanasis and Buddha, the lovely puggle, always refreshing my mood.

Keine Kommentare: