19.07.22

I refuse it's a sign of maturity to be stuck in complexity


I have been somewhat reclusive from the digital sphere these past years. Secluded, but this time my mind is silent. I do not produce many anxious voices, my thoughts lack depth, but in my case I feel this was the clue to feel calm. I do not analyze the angle of the wave, just hear it crashing.

Realizing that I do live in a [green] bubble of privilege, though.

Have been spending a lot of time with my grandparents. Observing their facets outside the kinship behaviour, seeing them as they are! Adopting many things, e.g. the appreciation for creating and sharing survival goods, understanding traditions. Maybe it is a byproduct of the crisis we are going through, the impotence of doing things beyond survival necessity, or/and the stories of my elders difficult past, that have driven me towards the simple things. I put my excess energy and time into upleveling mostly what has to be done anyway. [like this pie I made out of foraged fruits(sour cherries+cherry plums)!- needed something sweet, put excess energy into the crust-leaves :---D ].




Keine Kommentare: