05.12.10

we are all mad here

I honestly can't stand the word bored. Tediousness is not really something that is applicable to me, as my mind is working the whole time at the highest levels. Fantasy is the key word, and mental insanity. The last week I am constantly using it, though.
Dfrvbkulnzmüpoi,p unoujoinub oiujhgidp98d7v 97uiuunn ouböoubsssoob juzjnüpodsyrcurz gsgw. Ihdiuoif shier iusdjer szrik. -Sounds interesting, huh?

I am currently preparing some acryl-paintings on canvas. It's the first time I am working with canvas and acrylics, so I hope I'll be somewhat content with the outcome.  The picture of me with the bowl is possibly going to help me make the outline for one of the three paintings.

Walking through the town in the wee hours of the morning. A man stopped me and asked me if I could take a picture of him and his friend, just so I could have a memento of this moment of him on my camera.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Listening to: Tom Waits - Ice cream man

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I hope you post your paintings!!!!!!