25.11.10

Dogteeth

I'm going insane when thinking about the nature of time. It passes as by in a dizzying velocity, leaving nothing but memories. I have lost this feeling of inner joy and elapsing awakening I used to have on every 21st of November, the day of my human birth. My childhood used to embrace every special day to me in that way. Guess, moss has  lodged itself into the place where the magic feeling was living.

Past weeks the universe was sending me so much hope. Everywhere I looked there where signs. I am either unable to read them, or they just weren't ment for me to be seen. I just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. My head is full of blur, things that used to appear clear, don't anymore.

Oh, and I have never studied that much for exams in my whole life. My life is busy busy currently.
Photobucket
I got a wonderful diary from one of the most important and beautiful persons in my life, Valentine.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Listening to: The Cure - Friday I'm In Love

Keine Kommentare: