20.03.11

The great Gatsby

Inside a broken clock
Splashing the wine
With all the Rain Dogs
Taxi, we'd rather walk.
Huddle a doorway with the Rain Dogs
For I am a Rain Dog, too

Oh, how we danced and we swallowed the night
For it was all ripe for dreaming


Photobucket

They do exist, these moments when reality is finally better than your dreams. Yesterday had peace written all over its embodied face. My morning was beautiful. I studied latin, and was concentrated, something very rare when you possess my crazy and over-analytical brain. In the evening I was overstuffed with Gaius words, vomiting unbearable conjugations, my insane-mode was turned to on again. Lovely mama came into my room, and we spent the rest of the night boogie-ing to Tom Waits, eating bananas. Our limbs were hurting after replaying 5 times the 'Ice Cream Man'. Sometimes the maternal role is missing in this house, and I am the one filling in the hole in this mother-daughter relationship. I am content with the situation of her being my very best friend though.

Listening to: Pink Martini - Hang on little tomato



Photobucket
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: