13.07.10

Ruins of the mind

Currently, I'm watching the keyboard, and keep a close eye to what my hands will write dancing through these buttons, which later will appear as words on the screen.

My mind is a total mess. Honestly, I wish I could organize my thoughts like my music collection. Opinions come and go, my emotions are yo-yoing, my knowledge grows and shrinks day by day, the voices within me are louder than church bells (I would prefer wind chimes), and sometimes my head gets independent and loses hisself to apathy. Blessedly, there are no clouds these days, and when my head turns up to view millions of magnificent lights in the heavens, it really gets lost in it. Ego and self thoughts die for a few moments, they disappear in the grandness of the universe.

Taking pictures of this ruins gave me the view of my minds inside. Could you imagine them without graffiti? That would be much more miserable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: