04.11.10

the miserable ones

A beautiful creature that thing is, from the inside and the outside. Crawling the past few months continually into my mind, making little Ari think about Jean Valjean and his experience of redemption.


I am fucking ill. Apart from my headache, the runny nose and the nausea, I have to admit that I finally found peace within me. My mental state is better, and maybe that has something to do with the fact that I finished reading the 'Steppenwolf'. The last pages were a magical, cheerful play. I can surely identify myself with dear Mr. Haller.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The above felines are the sweetest living beings you'll ever come across. The black one is a shy ball of wool, don't blame her for not showing her pretty sapphire-blue eyes. Their mother is a handsome bonita too, oh yeah.

Keine Kommentare: